Interested in a Management Career at Café Caturra?
As a growing concept, we are always looking for great people. As a concept that is passionate about growing in a way that maintains our culture, we prefer to promote from within. But that doesn't mean that we don't want to speak with you if you are interested in us. If you are interested in a management position, we encourage you to review the statements below to ensure that we are a good fit for you.
- I love working as part of a team.
- I am comfortable getting feedback from lots of people.
- I am comfortable giving feedback to coworkers.
- I have to keep moving! Standing around drives me crazy.
- I am comfortable working in an environment where things frequently change.
- I like to learn things on my own.
- I am comfortable sharing my tips with the other front of house employees who work with me each shift.
- I am okay with receiving my tips in my paycheck every week instead of receiving them in cash after each shift.
- I would love a job where I worked 3 different positions 3 days in a row.
- I love jumping in and helping out wherever I am needed.
- I am comfortable talking to pretty much anyone.
- I am really good at reading what people want and then acting accordingly.
- I love being "on stage" where my every move is important.
- I love attending to the details and making sure that everything is just right.
- I am very comfortable working at a fast pace for an extended period of time.
- I have something in my life that I am truly passionate about.
- I am very comfortable doing more than one thing at a time.
How did you do?
If you were able to agree with each of these statements, you may be a good fit for us. If you are still interested, click on the link below to learn more about what we expect from our Caturrians.