Interested in an Hourly Position at Café Caturra?
We are committed to creating a great place to work, and a place where our employees enjoy what they do, work with people they like and have an opportunity to learn and grow. We know you have options in choosing a place to work and we also respect your time. So, before you go through the hiring process, we encourage you to review the statements below to ensure that we are a good fit for you.
- I love working as part of a team.
- I am comfortable getting feedback from lots of people.
- I am comfortable giving feedback to coworkers.
- I have to keep moving! Standing around drives me crazy.
- I am comfortable working in an environment where things frequently change.
- I like to learn things on my own.
- I am comfortable sharing my tips with the other front of house employees who work with me each shift.
- I am okay with receiving my tips in my paycheck every week instead of receiving them in cash after each shift.
- I would love a job where I worked 3 different positions 3 days in a row.
- I love jumping in and helping out wherever I am needed.
- I am comfortable talking to pretty much anyone.
- I am really good at reading what people want and then acting accordingly.
- I love being "on stage" where my every move is important.
- I love attending to the details and making sure that everything is just right.
- I am very comfortable working at a fast pace for an extended period of time.
- I have something in my life that I am truly passionate about.
- I am very comfortable doing more than one thing at a time.
How did you do?
If you were able to agree with each of these statements, you may be a good fit for us. If you are still interested, click on the link below to learn more about what we expect from our employees.